Best Reiki Practitioners in Wyndham Vale, Melbourne
The word Reiki is composed of two Japanese words – Rei and Ki.
When seeking a definition from a more spiritual context, we find that Rei can be defined as the Higher Intelligence that guides the creation and functioning of the universe. Rei is a subtle wisdom that permeates everything, both animate and inanimate.
Ki is the non-physical energy that animates all living things. Ki is flowing in everything that is alive including plants, animals and humans.
With the above information in mind, Reiki can be defined as a non-physical healing energy made up of life force energy that is guided by the Higher Intelligence, or spiritually guided life force energy.
The great value of Reiki is that because it is guided by the Higher Intelligence, it knows exactly where to go and how to respond to restrictions in the flow of Ki.
- Increase your energy levels
- Make you feel very relaxed
- Balance your mental and emotional state
- Connect you deeply to yourself so holistic healing can begin
- Decrease your pain and tension
Reiki can help you to manage:
- Anxiety, depression & grief
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Insomnia and stress
- Life challenges