6 Days Basic Meditation Course
The six day course of Mukti Kriya Meditation is a primary entry level basic meditation course for beginners in Rishikesh. Participants are made aware of the right practices to be followed to control the thought processes and attain inner peace. The basic course of Mukti Kriya Meditation is focused on how to begin and how to continue. Participants are taught basic meditation techniques so that the quest to know the self can begin. Spiritual seekers learn the basic steps of mind control to enable them to advance to higher levels.
There are a series of Hatha yoga practices that synchronize the body and mind so that the body can sit for extended durations. Specific body cleansing processes are initiated so as to rid the body of toxins that have accumulated till now. This cleansing process ends physical and mental uneasiness. By using the breath control techniques of pranayama the mind is purged of polluting thoughts. This enables one to attain stability of both body and mind. A stable mind can control its thought processes. Make the mind focus on itself through small periods of absolute silence.
The course duration of Basic Mukti Kriya Meditation Course in Rishikesh is Five to Six hours daily for six days. The participants are initiated into meditation and given guidance of how to progress. There is regular practice of Pranayama and basic Hatha Yoga along with meditation so that the participants gradually learn to sit still for extended periods of time. Pranayama and Yoga are added to assist the body and mind in meditation. Discourses, Satsangs and Bhajans are also included to increase depth of understanding. Open forum discussions will invite expression of any change noted in oneself so that guidance can be given as per individual need observed by the trainer.
- Classes begin early in the morning and end by early evening.
- There are small breaks to allow participants to adjust.
- There is a big break between morning and evening modules.
- Detailed daily schedule will be provided to participants after they arrive for training.
- All participants who complete the Basic Mukti – Kriya Meditation Course are invited to attend an Advanced Mukti – Kriya Meditation Course of an additional period of six days.
Accommodation and meals are included in the course fee for the entire duration of the training course. Accommodation has options of twin and single person occupancy with amenities like attached toilets, hot and cold water, Reverse Osmosis drinking water, etc. Meals include Early Morning Tea/snacks, Breakfast Lunch Evening Tea/snacks and Dinner. Our location for Meditation courses in Rishikesh, India.
- A bag to keep the study material.
- Course Manual and Books on Yoga for self study.
- Note book and required stationary.
- Neti lota
- Kurta Pyjama ( 2 Sets ).
- Yoga Mat
- Yogic Cleansing Process material.
- Rudraksha Mala.
- Spatic Mala
- A reservation requires a deposit of US $300.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- Postponement of course attendance will also entail a fine of $US 100.
- If any applicant leaves after the commencement of the course but before its completion no amount will be refunded. However the participant will be provided a waiver of 40% for course fee in case he wishes to re-register at a later date within a period of two months.
- SYF reserves the right to expel any student from the course at any time on grounds of misconduct or inappropriate behaviour, disrespecting the prescribed culture and guidelines by SYF.
- SPF reserves the right to cancel / call off the course or workshop at any time owing to any exigency prior to commencement of the course. In such case any amount paid by the applicant as registration / course fee will be refunded.
Course Fee / Person
|Room Occupancy||US dollars|
|Single Person Occupancy |
|Twin Sharing occupancy |
Note :- For above course booking advanced fee will be US$ 200 per person per course, which can be paid online through your credit card or via bank transfer to our account.
Organised by Spirit Yoga Foundation
The Spirit Yoga Foundation (SYF) is an attempt to redefine yoga teaching and reinvent meditation experience. Purity, Universal Brotherhood and honesty are our core pillars that give SYF its own unique identity.
“I’m Li Nuo from china, as a foreigner coming to India was an amazing experiences. The yoga that was thought to me was truly an out of this world feeling. It thought me to calm and to have patience and discipline. My health got batter and I feel light on my feet. The yoga practise was so organised and the teacher we kind and well trained in yoga. They trained and thought us with all their heart and soul. The place is truly worth your time and money. My best wish to spirit yoga foundation.”