8 Days Advanced Mukti Meditation Course
Advanced Mukti Kriya Meditation enables the participants to become proficient in deep meditation. They learn how to witness how thoughts enter their minds and then they learn how to empty all thoughts from their minds.
All participants who complete the basic level course will be offered the Advanced Level course module as a natural progression. Seats for advanced level course will be provided to all basic level participants who want to continue their course without a break. Advanced Mukti Kriya Meditation Course has the same routine timing of eight to nine hours daily.
- Detailed daily schedule will be provided on arrival of training.
- The course duration is of eight to nine hours daily.
- Classes will begin early in the morning and end by early evening.
- There is a break between morning and evening modules.
- The students who apply for the Advanced Mukti Kriya Meditation Course confirm that they have already done the basic Mukti Kriya Meditation Course with Heal Mind Soul Foundation.
- In case the students have not done Basic Mukti Kriya Meditation the fee submitted for Advanced Mukti Kriya Meditation Course will be adjusted for the Basic Course. All other terms and conditions of Basic Mukti Kriya Meditation Course will apply.
Accommodation and meals are included in the course fee for the entire duration of the training course. Accommodation has options of twin and single person occupancy with amenities like attached toilets, hot and cold water, Reverse Osmosis drinking water, etc. Meals include Early Morning Tea/snacks, Breakfast Lunch Evening Tea/snacks and Dinner. Our courses will be held at Rishikesh.
- A bag to keep the study material.
- Course Manual and Books on Yoga for self study.
- Note book and required stationary.
- Neti lota
- Kurta Pyjama ( 2 Sets ).
- Yoga Mat
- Yogic Cleansing Process material.
- Rudraksha Mala.
- Spatic Mala
- A reservation requires a deposit of US $300.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- Postponement of course attendance will also entail a fine of $US 100.
- If any applicant leaves after the commencement of the course but before its completion no amount will be refunded. However the participant will be provided a waiver of 40% for course fee in case he wishes to re-register at a later date within a period of two months.
- SYF reserves the right to expel any student from the course at any time on grounds of misconduct or inappropriate behaviour, disrespecting the prescribed culture and guidelines by SYF.
- SPF reserves the right to cancel / call off the course or workshop at any time owing to any exigency prior to commencement of the course. In such case any amount paid by the applicant as registration / course fee will be refunded.
Course Fee / Person
|Room Occupancy||US dollars|
|Single Person Occupancy |
|Twin Sharing occupancy|
Note :- For above course advanced booking fee will be US$ 300 per person per course, which can be paid online through your credit card or via bank transfer to our account.
Organised by Spirit Yoga Foundation
The Spirit Yoga Foundation (SYF) is an attempt to redefine yoga teaching and reinvent meditation experience. Purity, Universal Brotherhood and honesty are our core pillars that give SYF its own unique identity.
“I’m Li Nuo from china, as a foreigner coming to India was an amazing experiences. The yoga that was thought to me was truly an out of this world feeling. It thought me to calm and to have patience and discipline. My health got batter and I feel light on my feet. The yoga practise was so organised and the teacher we kind and well trained in yoga. They trained and thought us with all their heart and soul. The place is truly worth your time and money. My best wish to spirit yoga foundation.”