7 Days Online Shodhan Kriya (Breath Transformation)
- Physical, Psychological & Spiritual Transformation
Shodhan is inimitable traditional “kriya” (action) with balancing blend of breath and meditation for inner purification. Awareness is essence in yogic breathing which tames wandering mind and also restores vital energy level. It corrects shallow breathing thereby reducing stress from mind and body. Inner-outer breath-retention clears wind pipe (trachea) and helps in stopping harmful germs at the entrance of nasal cavity.
Deep, long and rhythmic breath helps in growth of lung-capacity by stretching chest-cavity. It soothes your heart and mind. Abdominal breathing, chest breathing & shoulder breath are part and parcel of basic shodhan-kriya. It eases exchanges of gases (respiration) and improves oxygen-content in blood. When tissues and organs get sufficient supply of fresh oxygen, self-regeneration of cells occur naturally. It elevates body’s defense mechanism spontaneously.
- Immunity-booster : Accelerate regeneration of defensive cells
- Mental relaxation : Eliminates negativity from inner space
- Psychological balance: Poise mental & emotional level
- Spiritual elevation: Connects to higher consciousness
What will the workshop cover?
- 10 minutes Mantra chanting
- 10 minutes balances of breathing technique
- 20 minutes Kapal Shodhan breathing
- 10 minutes Reprogramming at sub-conscious mind
- 10 minutes QA session
Date (7 days):
5th – 11th July 2021
Time (2 sessions available):
Morning: 7:00 – 8:00am AEST
Evening: 7:30 – 8:30pm AEST
Group sessions (Max 10): AU $225/person
Online via Zoom
𝕭𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖋𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖉𝖍𝖆𝖓-𝕶𝖗𝖎𝖞𝖆 (𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐)
– 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝗆𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒
– 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝗑𝗂𝖾𝗍𝗒 & 𝖽𝖾𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇
– 𝖱𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽-𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
– 𝖱𝖾-𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗎𝖻-𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅
– 𝖨𝗆𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝖥𝗈𝖼𝗎𝗌 & 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
– 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗑𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
MEET FACILITATOR – YOGI SIMANT
Yogi Simant is a founder of Spirit Yoga Foundation and spiritual orator with inimitable style. He speaks directly from his heart on yoga, meditation and spirituality and its relevance in contemporary context. Since his childhood, he was introvert and contemplative. He realised the futility of material world, and searched far and wide to meet reclusive sage who could satisfy his spiritual thirst and accept him as a disciple.
Vision & Philosophy
He believes that yoga exists in different aspect of life. You don’t need to explore it in remote and inaccessible regions of higher-altitudes. Whether you are doing your work whole-heartedly, loving someone unconditionally, turning stubborn to cherish your dream —all are various forms of the same yoga.
“Yoga and nature are complementary to each other” – Yogi Simant